Evolution of a person


As I was doing my internship, I realized some minor things about me or intricate details about myself. Like having no interest in writing as well as reading when I was young. But now I have a great love for it as I know it can be a place for me to escape and learn more about myself and the world that revolves around me. Writing and reading to me is one of my prize gifts or hobbies which I truly enjoyed and will always treasure. Of course there are other things which I prized also like sports. Which shows the evolution of a person.

I believe that this blog that I have recently created is a place for me and others to write. A place where people can have entertainment as well as being a learning ground for others to learn more about the world happenings. It can range from healthy topics, the latest review of a movie to the global news like the Sri Lankan army trying to eradicate the rebel group Tamil Tigers.

Each of us have a story to tell about ourselves and the world. This is the place for your to find your joy and to learn or gain new experiance through reading as well as writing. Here is the place to broaden your scope of language and the world that you live in.
Now let me add a little added information on why I name this blog face the music. The main reason is 'Face the music' to me basically means facing the hard truth. Comments on my article, I will look and face it whether its bad or good. I know I will a lot from this comments.

Comments

Popular Posts