New Welcome

Like the morning sun from the ocean we realize, that we are only small beings trying to understand the world, or a universe filled with dangers and full of possibilities. I used to think all I ever was going to do was write reviews and the human problems but to be honest, I feel like a really small being in a grand universe that never ends. As much as it scares me, it has full of beauty and hope. Writing used to be my shining tool of existence but fear can do many things to a person.

It can stop you in your tracks and make you into a coward, I wanted to say animal but animals, they are not cowards, they all do their duties without question. They do what they need to do to survive and sometimes they have this magic that we as humans sometimes forget. This magic I believe is honor, loyalty and love. Even the toughest of the animal kingdom have compassion to their young. This blog only has a few entries and maybe nobody reads it cause I make no effort in sharing it as I fear what people may think of me, but for now maybe sharing is better, maybe just maybe I could help someone if start sharing.

Maybe it is about time I added something to my blog, which I thought would focus on many problems of today world, such women rights, child protection, race tolerance, or addictions and depressions. I will still try to add reviews but let me put it this way , its about time I face the music.

Welcome to face the music 88

Comments

  1. Hey! Nominating you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! <3
    https://gamergrills.wordpress.com/2019/08/05/sunshine-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts